CE Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleaning Services Baltimore, with more than 12 years steam cleaning experience and following EU ISO 9001:2008 standards, we can offer the best complete deep cleaning service to restaurants and commercial kitchens. Our crew is properly trained, insured and extremely professional.
- Are you looking for a reliable hood cleaning company that will guarantee to pass your local Fire or Health & Food inspector inspection?
- Are you worried your current cleaning company isn’t pulling a permit?
We as independent, professional company will 100% guarantee that Your Business will pass any Fire or Health & Food inspection in any city!
We are serving Maryland, Virgina, Washington DC, North Carolina, Baltimore MD and surrounding areas.
Restaurant kitchen cleaning service is designed to help you maintain the highest possible standards of hygiene.
Commercial kitchen cleaning can be broken down into a number of categories, which are all equally important if you want to maintain hygiene levels that are compliant to the applicable legislation. We offer every service that you could need, including:
- Structural cleaning
- Cooking equipment cleaning
- Extraction cleaning
- Duct-work cleaning
Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleaning Services Baltimore prices:
- Prices for Kitchen Exhaust Hood and Fan cleaning start from $495
- Single side 6-10 Ft Hood: From $495
- Single side 10-18 Ft Hood: From $750
- Double side 6-18 Ft Hood: From $1000
- Vent 1Ft x $8
- Commercial Kitchen and Equipment Steam Deep cleaning prices start from $1200
- We don’t do hard selling or have hidden fees
- Call Mike for a Quote, Cell: (301) 275-5640
- Do you need estimate how much is to Deep Clean your Kitchen?
Our on-site estimate will cost you reasonable $50. Free for Non-Profit organizations, schools, hospitals, Churches etc.
However, we can give you Rough/ Ballpark Free Estimate -if you send cleaning description and pic’s of kitchen to our email address [email protected]
How often should my kitchen exhaust hood system be cleaned?
- Type or Volume of Cooking Frequency – Frequency
- Systems serving solid fuel cooking operations – Monthly
- Systems serving high-volume cooking operations such as 24-hour cooking, charbroiling, or wok cooking – Quarterly
- Systems serving moderate-volume cooking operations – Semiannually
- Systems serving low-volume cooking operations, such as churches, day camps, seasonal businesses, or senior centers. – Annually
We are using top of the line Sanitech Mark 3 sanitation steam cleaning system.
The Mark 3 Series incorporate a new thermal technology to produce pressurized wet steam (up to 350F) that cleans and sanitizes without using any harsh chemicals or detergents.
CE Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleaning Services Baltimore is serving following areas:
Baltimore Maryland area: Baltimore City, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Harford County, Howard County, Queen Anne’s County, Columbia, Towson, Aberdeen, Annapolis, Bel Air, Catonsville, Dundalk, Ellicott City, Glen Burnie, Havre de Grace, Joppatowne, Owings Mills, Westminster, etc.
Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Columbia, Silver Spring, Dundalk, Wheaton, Ellicott City, Germantown, Bethesda, Frederick, Gaithersburg etc.
Virginia: Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Fairfax, Manassas etc.
CE Kitchen Cleaning ℠ is servicemark operated by Calamus Enterprises Llc